In these difficult times when we cannot deliver any class room training, just a reminder that our acclaimed online E-Learning version of our Foundation Sensory Training Programme is available.
When you sign up, you receive instant access to the online content and we also send you a Sensory Kit with which you are prompted to engage as you make your way through the online course.
It allows you to progress the development of your Sensory Skills at your own pace, at a time of your choosing, in your own comfortable environment and also includes an optional Assessment module.
The course is drinks generic – not category specific – with references to key Aroma/Flavour elements of different Wines and Spirits and provides important Foundation Sensory learning for anyone in the drinks business – as well as drinks enthusiasts.
The Foundation Programme teaches development of the key practical Sensory Skills, together with the background theory, to allow participants to be able to identify, distinguish and articulate the aromas and flavours of the finished product.
The topics covered include :
- Module 1 – Aroma and Flavour Recognition
- Module 2 – How we Perceive Flavour
- Module 3 – How Aromas and Flavours Behave
- Module 4 – Aroma/Flavour Vocabulary and Categorisation
- Module 5 – Olfactory Practice
- Module 6 – Aroma/Flavour Profiling
- Module 7 – Linking Aroma/Flavour Profiles to Drinks
- Module 8 – Introduction to Aroma/Flavour Faults
- Module 9 – Introduction to Sensory Competence/Proficiency
For more information, please click https://www.aroma-academy.co.uk/collections/shop/products/e-learning-sensory-training-programme